Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hey America...








Hey America, have a Happy Thanksgiving...get even fatter than you are now.  Sit around the table with your dysfunctional family telling lies to each other, and talk about politics.  Rather talk about the game of politics.   Do all this in the comfort of your homes while the guy in the picture and a couple million more like him have your back.

Play your political games, be as politically correct as possible...condemn those who protect you while embracing those who would slit your throat faster than you can beg for mercy.

Continue to have no true standards.  Strive to be popular in a world that has no idea of true strength or morality or honesty.  Yeah America, keep kissing the ass of people that want to kill you.  I love you America but I hate  you too.

Happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. Not so glum chum! Wishing you and yours a Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marcase! Likewise! Not glum at all but this country needs a swift kick in the ass! I got online and read all the well wishes so I thought I'd bring a little reality back to some who are confused...you don't have that problem but alot of my countrymen do!

    But I digress...Marcase...have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete