Wednesday, January 06, 2010

J-14 photoshop...

ELGATOSO sent me this link....
http://china-arsenal.blogspot.com/2010/01/j-14-aircraft-hi-res-images.html

Now will someone tell me if this is real or just good Chinese art work???

ITS REAL GOOD ARTWORK!  FANTASTIC ARTWORK....

I've always wondered about this and some of the assessments of Chinese military capability.  I remember not long ago that photos of the Chinese "EFV" were posted on the internet...turns out they took photos of the USMC EFV doing high speed testing and simply switched vehicles.  If I recall correctly even Janes was fooled by the hoax. 

That brings me back to my original point.  I wonder if Chinese innovation and modernization is being exaggerated?



4 comments:

  1. I posted for information in F-16.net
    http://www.f-16.net/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=166861#166861

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh crap, i hope thats fake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think at best its a mockup but at worst its photoshopped. I asked earlier if on small intake would be used to feed two huge engines. I don't think so but i'm no engineer.

    ReplyDelete