Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Chinese female soldier breastfeeding the wounded?

pic via Enrique Tumblr Page

Sino-Vietnam War, Chinese female soldier breastfeeding the wounded.
This is an interesting pic.  Most people in the West would automatically give this a big "What The Fuck!" but if you talked to someone in the bodybuilding community they would get it (maybe not agree with it but they would understand the basis of this).

The theory goes a bit like this....supposedly (I don't know and I don't think I want to find out) mothers milk has growth hormones and some type of healing mechanism.  I don't know if its true but I do know that SOME definitely a minority in the bodybuilding community swear that breast milk is a cheap form of growth hormone that is as potent as the drug.

So that explains why human milk might be used but what I don't understand is why they didn't "pump" (that is the correct term right?) it and simply have the guy drink it.

If anyone has better info on the effectiveness of this "treatment" let me know. Also if this was a one off or if it was common during the fighting in this war would also be of interest.

My bet is that this is simply another curiosity from the Far East and a relic of a past era (although the last Sino-Vietnam war wasn't that long ago).

SIDE NOTE! Play this one straight guys.  No craziness allowed.  

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.